What Facilities you’ll find in this Award Winning small clean and friendly Cairns hostel.
Clean, comfortable, double, twin, single, triple, quad and dorm rooms. All rooms are fan cooled with air/con optional cost $1 for 3 hours.
- Fresh clean linen and duvets
- Towels for all private rooms
- Beach Towel hire $2
- Three clean kitchens
- Guest laundry $3 per wash
- Tropical garden swimming pool
- Relaxing hammocks and guest BBQ
- Chill out lounge area with Music, no TV,
- In-house Travel Tour Desk,
- Reception with local friendly staff
- Pre paid Internet /wifi 24 hours from $1 for 1 hour
- Undercover tropical courtyard, pool table.
- Established by two world backpacker travellers, Dreamtime enjoys a unique homely backpacker atmosphere with a reputation built on friendly personal service since 1990.Relax by our sparkling hostel pool and chill out in the Cairns backpackers tropical garden, listen to world music or join one of our weekly barbecues or pizza nights while meeting new friends . We have a well equipped kitchen and laundry for all your holiday needs.Dreamtime Travel is our in house tour desk offering a free booking service Let our helpful staff share their local knowledge of the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest and many other adventures with you.
- Free evening meal @ The Woolshed with pick ups
- Free call 1800 058 440 from any where in Australia
- Free City pick ups from greyhound buses
- Free Drop offs to the reef terminal / bus station
- Free Pool table.
- Free Tour and hostel bookings
- Free Book exchange
- Free Car rental pick ups
- Free maps
- Free fresh bed linen.
Here are just a few ..….. swimming /sun bath at the lagoon on the esplanade , walk along the board walk from the marina , spend a day exploring the Botanic gardens centenary lakes rainforest board walk , hike up the red and blue arrow for scenic city views at the look out. Check out the colourful local Rustys markets, do some late night shopping at the night markets , Hire a bike or moped vist a local swimmig hole , Vist the local Art Gallery. Catch the free fire show at the weekly Dreamtime BBQ , try some local crocodile and Kangaroo. Watch a movie on the big screen under the stars or join us for monday night pizza and shot some pool . ….Write a review of Dreamtime Backpackers