Free wifi and internet…..
- Free call 1800 058 440 from any where in Australia
- Free City pick ups from greyhound buses in the Dream Mobile
- Free drop off to the Reef boats in the mornings.
- Free Pool table, Free Book exchange.
- Free movie nights and Free Fire show every Wednesday night.
- Free Tour and hostel bookings Free luggage storage
- Free Car rental pick ups
- Free maps, Free tea and coffee Daily .
- Free fresh bed linen, Free snorkel gear and beach toys.
- Free insect repellent, Free sun screen
1 Swimming , BBQ’s sun bathing and Free wi -fi at the lagoon on the esplanade , 2 Walk or jog along the board walk from the marina , 3 Spend a day exploring the Botanic gardens centenary lakes rainforest board walk . 4 Hike up the red and blue arrow for scenic city views at the look out. 5 Check out the colourful local Rustys markets. 6 Do some late night shopping at the night markets. 7 Visit a local swimming hole or hang out at the beach. 8 Visit the local Art Gallery. 9 Catch the free fire show at the weekly Dreamtime BBQ 10 Watch a movie on the big screen under the stars 11 Join us for monday night pizza and shot some pool 12 Chill out by our cool pool in a hammock.
The current Active Living timetable is available to download
Active Living – Fun Free Fitness
Cairns Regional Council has been co-ordinating a pro-active program to encourage our community to have fun, stay active and keep fit. The ‘Active Living – Fun Free Fitness’ program has been operating since 2003. During this time there has been a huge growth in both the number of participants and also the range of different classes on offer. The ‘Active Living – Fun Free Fitness’ program incorporates many daily physical activities for both locals and tourists alike. The key to the program’s success is that classes are introductory level, FREE and that the locations for these classes are stunning! See the full timetable of Active Living classes.
….Write a review of Dreamtime Backpackers